There are currently over 8 million concealed carry permit holders in the United State and that number is continually climbing. In the last several years Sheriff's across America have come out with various statements saying that there needs to be more responsibly trained citizens to meet the increasing crime rates across the U.S.A. I could not agree more. There should be training made available. The key word here being, “available”. If you look online, you can find training. There is no lack of places of instruction located in and around your area. However, for you and I, the average person, how available is something, if it is not affordable? Learning and training to be a responsibly armed citizen should not be cost inhibitive. I firmly believe people want to get educated and train to better skills than they currently have. I honestly think the majority of you recognize the massive responsibility you have as a gun owner to get that training. My goal is to train as many responsible gun owners that I can. We do our best to making that training as affordable to you as we can. Here is the run down on who I am, what I know, and most importantly what you can benefit from my experience in training and instruction.
23 yrs. United States Navy as a Chief Petty Officer(ret), Navy Expert Pistol Medal, Navy Sharpshooter Rifle Medal, USN Master Training Specialist, NRA Pistol Instructor, Range Safety Officer, Licensed CCW Instructor by the State of Nevada, by State of North Carolina, by Commonwealth of Virginia. Our curriculum also qualifies for the State of Florida.
After 23 years of service retired from the United States Navy as a Chief Petty Officer.
Accomplishments and Training:
* Business owner with over five years experience and 340 civilian students.
* Navy Expert Pistol Medal
* Navy Sharpshooter Rifle Medal
* Visit Board Search and Seizure Boarding Officer (VBSS)
* VBSS Team Trainer
* Small Arms Shipboard CQB Tactics Trainer
* Shipboard Security Forces Team Trainer
* USN Master Training Specialist
* National Rifle Association Pistol Instructor
* NRA Personal Protection Inside the Home
* NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home
* NRA First Steps
* Affiliate United States Carry Concealed Associate (USCCA) In* Instructor.
* Range Safety Officer